Visit our Salisbury showroom
The best way to choose furniture is by seeing, touching, and trying. In our showroom you can do this all-year, because we have all the ranges on display.
However we are a small business, and we are often out at shows or visiting customers, so we do ask you to book an appointment with us. That way you are sure to get our undivided attention and the place to yourselves!
Hit the button below to book an appointment.
You may want to see or try these chairs before you make a purchase. We certainly recommend it! Our mantra is “sitting is believing”! We recommend a visit to our showroom if you can, book an appointment using the form below.
Our showroom is situated near to the river Nadder and backs out onto the meadows that surround Salisbury Cathedral. We will make a cuppa wonder around our showroom displays. Why not make a day of it!?
We have exciting new products and fabrics on display, including our 8-seater dining set with unique ‘sided’ dining chairs, and the cunning new low Semarang footstool which has 5 different positions, and which tucks away underneath the chairs and sofas.
Unit 25-26, Norton Enterprise Park, Whittle Rd, Salisbury SP2 7YS
What is on display?
Our full range of furniture is on display, including the new Semarang Dining Range, planters, shelving a a full range of fabric swatch samples.
- Semarang chairs, 2-seater sofa, and stool in Kaiko Pumpkin and Geneva Pumpkin
- Semarang 3-seater sofa in Vanessa Arbuthnott handpainted stripes (Artists Collection)
- Semarang companion chair in Linara Iola
- Semarang new low footstool, two-part coffee table, original coffee table, shelving planter unit and cabinet
- Jogya left and right chairs, sofa and footstool in Vanessa Arbuthnott printed linens
- Jogya glass-topped coffee table, and side table
- Bantul normal chair, high-backed chair and side table in Sefina Oyster
- Kartosuro sofa, chairs, coffee and side tables, footstool in Geneva Malachite
Semarang Dining Range
- 8 seater dining set with unique ‘sided’ dining chairs
Planters and Lighting:
- Seagrass, rattan and dark banana planters
- Pyramid light, floor light, table lights (large and small)